CTP 5.77% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

late announcement, page-27

1. 3,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    great report Ya

As for questions about ctp depth at blamore of 1500m or more I would think that that depth will have NO concerns for any reason for not being at all difficult to collect and extract the gas.
    The most significant figure is of course 160 m of COAL SEAM. This would have set alarm bells ringing in any large ENERGY organisation around the globe. If this number is even average and as commented by another poster the SEISMIC shadow indicates its CONTINUOUS and very uniform (and could run the entire regions of Pedirka up to 100km in parts) then again this being one of the WORLDS largest commercial COAL seams is on the cards.

Again if this is correct then the possibility of mega 140000 barrels per day of diesel production or MORE is a CERTAINTY.(however well not in the next couple of years) but WHO ARE the suitors out there again...5,6,7 or more that would willingly like to enter NOW.
    The saying often is get in early or miss the boat so... My guess would be a BIG international but the announcement should be coming soon......?
    Again CBM93001 test drilling will just add to slowly needed information to methodically "PAINT the picture of the HUGE size of the CBM 3D map". Once done the real business of building the plant and making money will be making investors mega happy. For now lets settle with HAPPY HAPPY .
    Cheers fellow gladiators of CTP. The sentiment for good news is building for us. A Great Week is a coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $16 315

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 281970 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 95840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.