AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Wasabibarako,For your sake I hope it is great. Right now and...

1. 28 Posts.
    Wasabibarako,

For your sake I hope it is great. Right now and over the past 2 years ever since the first great Heathgate jorc resource was released (From memory the one that used a 500 ppm cut off grade when the share price was riding high at $2.00 +) management have sat on their hands and remained silent. Even at the last agm they all seemed reserved in discussing any items in particular why none of them were buying shares with their own money on market. The reason given (Gandel is an exception) was that they were privy to negotiation information and if they purchased on market it might be considered insider trading.

So, if Heathgate are doing all the work what the f*** are the management of ags doing except for allowing the share price to fall to these ridiculous levels by remaining silent. I have a sneaky suspicion that in the not to distant future and possibly in the mid to low teens you will see ags management take the plunge and buy shares on market.

This will be just before the delayed release of the “in-house” jorc.

It is nice to see that management is taking care of their holders in particular the sophisticated investors that bought in at bargain basement prices of $1.30 not too long ago. These same sophisticated investors are now being skinned by management and their broking mates.

So when does the good news start rolling in. I say not before management and their mates have time to load up on cheap shares.

I could be wrong but then again the share price has been in decline for 1 year + and is being manipulated on a daily basis by a bot. I too agree that these prices are way undervalued but I am not willing to gamble against a big player that is controlling the price. For all I know we can wake up tomorrow and the share price might be trading at .5 it’s current value.

It’s time for ags management to earn their keep. 40c is cheap enough. Go in buy at market. Show some support. Or are they just waiting on shareholders to approve more freebies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.