AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

ohyeah76,do not worry yourself. I am looking to buy. I have said...

1. 28 Posts.
    ohyeah76,

do not worry yourself. I am looking to buy. I have said it before many times. The story is magical but management is questionable. I just need a clear signal from the insiders (the shareprice) and this has not happened. Actually it might be happening today. When a stock rises on bad news it can only mean one thing and it has something to with insiders, sheep and fleecing.

For instance, todays’ announcement. Great timing. I think so… We had the dow up 2% we had the allords running close to 100 points up. The share price was nudging close to 60c (strong resistance). A break of 60c and she is off to the races. Let’s see what can ags’s management do. Yes we can release bad news well and truly after the news have been know for some time. A report is due for release in the first quarter and now on the 2nd they release this information. This news has been known for weeks maybe months. So much for continuous discloser. Even dumb old me called it for what it was.

With reference to management keeping shareholder informed. I totally disagree with your statement. The news flow tap has now all but been welded shut for the last two years. Ever since the labor opposition of that time overturned its 3 mine policy.

How much longer do the shareholders have to pay top dollar for this incompetence?

Please elaborate where I am way off. Just reading the share price movements and that is telling me the real story. How much harder is the controller willing to shake this and why is management assisting him achieve his objectives.

BTW – how can you even compare ags (sp movement from 2.60 – low 0.50’s) to ext ((sp movement from 0.60 – low 4.65)… Yep they both have Uranium. The comparison ends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.