AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Can someone please explain why the share price is breaking...

1. 28 Posts.
    Can someone please explain why the share price is breaking through technical resistance when you consider the negative sentiment ags’s management have tried to portray.

I am now an investor / trader as my personal signals have been triggered. It’s been trending now bearishly for 24 months and off late this trend has changed or is the process of changing. The share price has been bottoming off late with the latest pattern formation with the dailys being a cup and handle. The breakout of the formation is playing out right now with the sp moving up strongly, on good volume, through historical resistance on what is perceived to be negative news and speculation of a rift between management and the JV partner. This to me stinks of insider trading. A corporate shakeout of the weak hands to the ones in the know. But I will not let fundamentals stand in the way of what can be a good strong move up.

Of late I have probably been a touch too hard on managements’ performance and my intention was to gauge people’s reactions. I am hoping to have an unbiased discussion on their past achievements and failures. Currently my view is still negative and strongly negative about how they have performed under trying conditions I must add. I understand the underlying U story and what ags/heathgate have so would like to concentrate on management.

Positives –

Did not sell one share during the share price demise

Performed capital raising to sophisticated investors at 1.30 (great for the company shareholders which limited dilution rather unfortunate for the sophisticated investors)

Timely Contribution to the JV and reserved their right to challenge the proposed figures

Money management

Negatives –

Did not buy one share during the share price demise

Over promised and under delivered on more then one occasion (gold production / Uranium reporting)

Continuous disclosure and timely announcements to shareholders of details has been lacking

Allocation of bonus shares has been questionable

Information management

What are they doing if heathgate are taking care off all details for B4M and the gold project has been placed into care and maintenance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.