BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

late crossing , page-6

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Gee I'd be staggered to see $1 again. The surge into the $1.30's seemed pretty genuine and we learned the reason - the emerging company conference presentation to fund managers. The late $1teens to mid $1.20's seems a reasonable new range as we await further developments.

The apparent manipulation with after market shenanigans is odd, but the volume is not very high.

The Wall Street interviewer said it was a compelling story all those months ago - and it is fast becoming a compelling fact.

In the final analysis, when the big revenue starts hitting the books it will be unstoppable.

Prior to that, the signing of major contracts may do the trick.

With BP for example, they spent money commissioning an independent report - and were told NEPSYS is it. Big businesses have a large bureacracy to operate and it takes a bit of negotiation and administrative rooting around before they put pen to paper.

What possible reason could they find to bin the report and the significant advantages and bang for buck it represents?

The only thing I can imagine is a big provider to BP deciding to take a loss on providing alternatives to keep their customer - but this is a dangerous and unsustainable proposition and so seems unlikely.

Militating against that possibility is also the fact that the first major to move to have a big relationship with NMS will capture a significant part of the currently available NMS capacity, which probably provides an advantage of its own for future arrangements.

Lange said at the conference that there is no competition for the NEPSYS solution except those which are temporary or solutions which cost about 5 to 10 times as much - and that is a fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.