EMR 1.05% $3.86 emerald resources nl

Dont think so myself, unless Eric of Buru is tipping his mates...

1. 818 Posts.
    Dont think so myself, unless Eric of Buru is tipping his mates again. I think its knee jerk reactions by jerks who only follow the market trend. What'll happen when the house of reps vote the bill through. It only needs a small majority, and the reps and dems have been busy pulling their teams into line. That said, then with SB there is likely to be a knee jerk reaction when they announce work has started, and SP will start moving again. It's increasingly evident that SB is ES's plaything, and he'll announce very favourable results and then leave it until next year. No wonder Emerald had to re-invent themselves with the P&J project, calling themselves "The New Emerald"
    Any company contemplating business with Buru needs to be very careful with the legal details. At the moment our best news is likely to come from Greenbush, where its about 99.9% certain that oil and gas will flow from Breckhhause. Then its on to Steinberger for the same horizontal treatment. Plans are underway for 5 more wells.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.