PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi folksPelm1 Intersuisse say less than that(300 million...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi folks

Pelm1 Intersuisse say less than that(300 million shares). More towards low 200 million.

300 million shares on issue be okay? Well that would depend on the deal/s done imo, the further details with Irvine; the resource size, the DSO, the volumes to market etc etc.

As an example, Brockman BRM have around 150 million shares on issue around $4 a share and 78 million in cash. Different company...and I know very, very little about them. But got to commend them on that management if nothing else.

PLV has the opportunity (again I can only go on the reports issued) to hopefully get up to 80% debt as mentioned in the Intersuisse report.

Since PLV havent released any details of any deals its very hard to get a feel for what is/may be happening.

Where does the DSO component come into this re the operations from Isthmus?
    The current drilling (for example) confirms more DSO than thought. Cockatoo Island infrastructure secured etc.

PLV need bugger all to get that show on the road (again refer to Intersuisse Report)
    If that is the case, then just how much $$$ does PLV 'need' and how many shares would PLV 'need' to issue if they focused on debt for DSO to 'then' put those $$$ into the beneficiation plant?

I say this knowing I clearly do not know or have expertise in this area, but surely what i am proposing isn't that far out of the equation or not a possibility?

To have the infrastructure 'next door' is an opportunity worth capitalising on and something surely PLV is thinking of grabbing.

PS Pelm1

The Moon is the first stop I understand on the way to the far far reaches of the solar system to a planet called...you guessed it..

PLUTO..N ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.