PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Thanks DJ1On another completely different note, today again saw...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Thanks DJ1

On another completely different note, today again saw high volumes and again saw solid support at 78.5 or thereabouts.

Sure we all want it to go higher quicker based on expected news, but lets look at the strength here with these volumes as a big positive for PLV.

The positive about the delay here on announcing the deal (and realistically there is no 'delay'...its just the expectation that comes with the wording of the report and the follow up PLV ASX response)

A few of us are in agreement regarding the expected announcements for 2010; The MOU or finalised agreement re financing/Mayala agreement and the inevitable drill results from 2 rigs.
    Incidentally the drill results are now due...it now is the 6th week.

I'm starting to wonder just where the share price might go once we secure these announcements this year...and the expected further resource upgrades that will come with the current drilling campaign...

Any takers for a share price say by January 2011?

I said $2 earlier this year. If majority debt component and above announcements come to pass i'll stick to that 'guess' based on the MC approximates of that number and PLV securing Cockatoo infrastucture and getting Isthmus to production in 2012.

Things will have to fall into place for that to happen of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.