CBH 0.00% 7.0¢ coolabah metals limited

re: uluka1 what do u see iffy on the balance sheet out of the...

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: uluka1 what do u see iffy on the balance sheet out of the 100 million extra CBH shares on market do you think all of them are going to hold??

no way, even if a tenth of them get dumped that is a huge amount of extra resistance the sp will encounter.

look at the current resistance right through 50 cents. come friday morning there will be quite a lot more, why would there be any reason for buying support to increase also??

im waiting for bears to be shaken out friday morning, and metal prices have softened slightly too. all im doing is protecting profits and waiting to buy back in after bears are gone, i agree this is a great company, BUT do you really think every TKR shareholder is going to hold CBH long term.

even if im wrong i will still be able to buy back in around 48 cents. and i still have retained profits and prepared for the worst.

there are many rumours going around from brokers that TKR shareholders are dumping on 50 cents. and as you know rumours often play a self fulfilling profecey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.390M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 105000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.