LYC 0.50% $6.02 lynas rare earths limited

lateline abc tv shortly, page-24

1. 564 Posts.
    Betweeen Emma Alberici blithely saying

"Residents of Kuantan in Malaysia's east have long questioned the benefits of the $800 million plant being built by Australia's Lynas Corporation to process rare earths"

and Eric Noyrez kindly saying

"It is absolutely I think understandable that the community, having heard things, questions - and we could have done a better job to explain the plant.

and Zoe Daniel continuing to misplace innocence by saying

"The company's now suing the Stop Lynas Coalition for MISinformation,"

THIS grotesquely ambitious, cynically DISinforming, rakyat-panicking 'Honorable YB' doesn't get outed by incisive questioning, held responsible in any way, or even mentioned!(Eric's phrase 'heard things' doesn't even come close and besides thats Zoes job as an investigative journo)

Why does OUR media have such monstrously LAME superficial research when the opposite is really needed? I still haven't recovered from Jim Middleton's pathetically agreeable (fawning?) nodding-fest whilst interviewing, of all people, Lim Guan Eng when he was over HERE on OUR turf.. L-A-M-E!! - both are cases of breathtaking oversight and CRITICAL OMISSION..."what elephant??" Sheesh!!!!! Sorry Zoe, FAIL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.02
Change
-0.030(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.627B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.93 $6.08 $5.88 $43.41M 7.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6279 $6.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.04 31762 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.