ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

lateline business, page-5

1. 937 Posts.
    Hey Nervous

Perhaps the concept of 'panic' for the ESG Board isn't true but I am sure ' concerned ' would fit very nicely :)

As of 10am today that is it for the proxies so it is now up to the votes that are not cast and are attending the meeting.

No time for more letters to shareholders and the last communication on that front was from ESGSAG.

Yes, ESG ' under-trained ' for this fight and looked good in the early rounds with the extra bulk but as time has gone they have shown that they should have taken it more seriously.

YES or NO - what will happen?

Out of our hands now but you bet, maybe not panic but they are very, very concerned.

Even with more front than Woolworths....fronting up to an AGM would be something that they would be concerned about...especially if the share price is 60cps - will Santos come in and save the day for them?

Not likely !!!

I have not got too many things on the ESG thread terribly right so I don't expect to start now :)

But, they are very concerned.

How many sleeps until the meeting? .........hopefully NONE for the ESG Board !!!!! :) !!!!!

all the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.