CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

lateline business, page-39

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I sold all my holding and put them into CER same situation much better prospects. I got heaps of cash sitting there we all know it comes down to sept 30 shares might be worth nothing I chose to opt out of CNP because lets fact it all the news has been bad bad bad. Theirs not alot going for the stock and I was a strong supporter. If they can get some long term debt extentions Ill start buying like a mofo I know all the theory behind it if I have to pay 16c a share to buy back in if things go good on the upclimb when I sold out at 7c thats for me seems a better prosspect then not selling and losing it all knowing its likely I won't even get 7c when they go broke. Both companies are on the line but CER has alot more going for it. That simple. I know id be guttered if CER survived and CNP went under. Which is a reasonable possibility. I believe however CER and CNP would have the same upside on good news. It seemed like a no brainer same upside less downside . Its only trading a few cents higher!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.