AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

lateline monday - wild rivers feature

1. 133 Posts.
    Heading into this month I thought I would be hearing about politics in Victoria and India helping out my MNM investment, but now it's all about Queensland politics.

For all those interested about Qld politics and the proposed National Park, I just watched an interesting feature on the ABC's Lateline program about the WildRivers legislation and proposed amendments. You might be able to watch it, download it from the ABC website. Found it very interesting and topical based on today's announcement.

Anyway the last sentence on the 5-7 min feature stated that the Qld governement will hold off introducing this legilsation until after the election. I also note that the current and traditional land owners are not all supportive of the legislation, probably a similar circumstance to what we now find ourselves in.

So although I think we will fall tomorrow morning as the announcement didn't really match expectations, I have comfort in my long term holding as I think the company will navigate itself through this hurdle. But we will need our traditional owners to support us through the whole journey.

Good Luck tomorrow and do yourself a favour and try and watch the Lateline feature, it will give you a real feel for the predicament we now find ourselves in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.