MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Lateral Thinking suggestions

1. 3,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2783
    Hi MSB holders

I love these threads as much as the next person, but the constant nagging commentary about "no partnerships" wears thin. It's a dog chases tail story - they are not coming and you might think a little deeper as to why.

So here's my take - new suggestions

Along with others I believe SI is a medico fanatic - with a belief that his therapies are the best thing on the planet since Adam discovered Eve.

He distrusts Wall St and distrusts drug factories (Pharmas) both who bring nothing to the table of Mesoblast except cash with strings.

There is enough good news in the market about mesenchymal stem cell potential to make it fairly easy to roll out quick paper issues to fund a few quarters. For posters here who worship capital market semantics, this is a big deal - but I offer that in the eyes of SI it is just another daily chore humans have to perform like wiping their back sides - get over it - move on, we are going to change the face of medicine for 500 years to come. BHP started out from a micro market cap, then grew to $80,000 Million.

If the company faced insolvency in a few weeks due to "no partnerships" - what do you think the world wide friends of MSB programs would do? Stand back and watch it burn you say??? ROFL of course not.....he and the key agencies and supporters understand the main game - the world has no choice but to wait for this science; no other player can cover the wide gamut of activity - and the painstaking development work the FDA demands. End of story, continue the work, keep up the funding, write some IOU's, step by step.

Will one golden funding dream change everything.....don't make me laugh!

Then we come to Big Drug Pharma, can anyone imagine how they play hard ball if/when they have the upper hand? Well I can easily, and putting myself in SI shoes I have a view and suggest it might be his too: when he finally has a FDA proven science marketable proposition beyond dispute, they will be made to take a number and wait in the MSB waiting room for days on end at his pleasure - no comfortable chairs provided, sit on the floor if you want and maybe contemplate the days when you're boss tried to screw me over.

Business is war.
    Last edited by antibody: 18/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.