JRV 0.00% 2.0¢ jervois global limited

one i don't pretend to be something i'm not. i have faults, i...

1. 4,326 Posts.
    one i don't pretend to be something i'm not.
    i have faults, i recognise them and i allow people into my life/business/whatever that can add value to the situation and make up for any of my weaknesses. By working together with people who share a common goal much can be achieved and nothing is impossible.

To close ones self from help, by sheer pride or stupidity is blindsighted in the very least. In ones personal or private life/business the choice is exactly that, personal and private and can be made without question. When it involves a public company that is owned by shreholders imo the choice is not with you or for you but should be made objectively and in the thought of the owners (shareholders).

Pursell is in the depths of the deepdiver and seems to be sinking rather than surfacing. Years of history prove i am correct. Years of broken promises are documented by the now poisened pen that wrote them and only one person can amicably fix the situation. The shareholders are voting, the time for change is now. Pursell needs to open the books and his mind or risk losing everything. He obvioulsy doesn't mind dilution so whats the issue with bringing new blood into the boardroom? and offering them a few million options in the company to help move it forward. Make it performance based, whatever, the shareholders want action but they also want results.

I was a holder of JRV and as i always state i am a believer in the project but without a good captain the ship cannot steer itself.

As for my motives, i think they are now clear. Oh and if you question me look to my disclosure, for a period now i have taken to posting sentiment as none. I do not wish to unfairly bias potential or current shareholders.
    But i also will not be dettered from speaking my mind to create a balanced forum.

sincerely
    Davo

p.s. as for spelling, like i said i have weaknesses ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $64.95K 3.377M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42567 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 10021 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.