BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Latest AFR Article, page-136

1. 5,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Just because GSW has a class action (2 in fact) against them doesn't mean the same will automatically happen with BIG. BIG don't have enough money in the accounts to warrant such action. A class action will not help anyone.

As a holder, it's best to wait & see what announcements come out from the company & let it get on with righting the ship. It also depends what satisfaction the ASX & ASIC gets from their investigations. So let's not pull the plug just yet.

I still believe there is merit in expanding fast in the US. Australia has been the testing ground. Whether sponsorship is the same as that with FC remains to be seen. I'm almost certain they would have tweaked/improved the model. And who is backing it may be a more important factor to consider.

Anyway, I'm under no illusion as to the possibility/probablity here of taking a massive loss. And no I'm not happy about it. But I also have some hope that BIG can remain listed & still turn this into the vision they've had all along. Remember, major shareholders & directors were not selling. They are in this for the long term success (and glory maybe).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.