BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Latest AFR Article, page-31

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    As I said in my point # 4 - I wholeheartedly agree R.E. should stand down, his past is throwing untenable issues toward the company as a whole.

however, your point on the AFR is off - if I read the spent convictions info properly, he (RE) was not required to disclose a spent conviction. Whether that is right or wrong, is beside the point - thems the rules, so to write article about the rules, and at the same time break them....well, enough said.

So instead of shouting at the ASX for getting the rules wrong, maybe they need to look at themselves. Additionally, the way these things are written - you surely have to agree - is very childish & very tabloid. I would not expect a high brow broadsheet paper to use swearing in an article - it rubbishes any idea of quality journalism. I have no issue with swearing - I myself am fluent in 'french' but as I was always taught, its about context - swearing has no place in articles supposedly residing in a quality paper.

Just my old fashioned opinion - seems I am more like my old man than I care to admit sometimes...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.