BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Latest AFR Article, page-71

1. 1,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    What would you have expected Brandon to say??

Last time I checked the shares are suspended. My conclusion from that is that discussions/investigations (call it what you like) between ASX, ASIC and BIG are still ongoing.

ASX/ASIC have the controls of the situation at present, not the AFR. Talking to the AFR won't progress the company towards relisting.

What benefit would be derived from comments Brandon makes to a newspaper whilst discussions are ongoing?

I'm not sure if you have noticed, but BIG didn't provide a glowing report of AFR articles/journalism in their recent ASX response. Why would he bother talking to them further? Talking to the AFR only gives the situation more exposure, something that BIG do not need at the current time.

If you were a legal adviser to BIG, would you be advising he has a chat to the AFR??

Market perception and shareholder engagement will be forthcoming once information can be released through official channels. This information will be what determines my actions in this company going forward, and not what is written in the AFR.

The AFR has presented one side of the story with the information they have. I would rather wait for the results from the regulators, where they can make decisions based on knowing a lot more factual information that what the AFR know?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.