BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Latest AFR Article, page-85

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    You want Brandon to spend all his time rectifying the current situation? Correct me if I am wrong however the current situation relates to disclosure (corporate governance issues and how they have recorded their sales figures / financials, accounting issues. I don't recall seeing anything that suggests Brandon is a novice let alone an expert in either of those fields. Personally I would prefer the hired help and experts in those fields to be working around the clock to resolve the current issues in consultation with the board which I would assume they are. Yes he is the face of the company but does he personally have the skill set required to fix the issues? I doubt it. The investigation is clearly ongoing and incomplete...what benefit does he or any patient shareholders get if he comments on something that's not ready to be commented on publicly? All it will do is fuel the misinformed speculation that's already going on. Plus to label him 'notorious' is pretty low brow journalism....chopper read was notorious....Brandon....no.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.