3DP 0.00% 6.7¢ pointerra limited

Latest Announcement - the Stars are Aligning!, page-3

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Hi Paddy.

Haha, I wish!! Could do with a little more dough re me.

No mate, I was with this mob before it turned into a tech company. I am a bit of a science nerd and it didn't take long for me to become a convert. The technology is bloody exciting! I have attended their AGM and investor forums so have had the opportunity not only to chat with the execs but also with their senior technology people. They are genuinely impressive and seem really comfortable just talking with anyone taking an interest.

I try to keep up with emerging technology and I find it interesting to synthesise information (the internet is a remarkable research device) with a view to being an amateur futurist. I have made plenty of mistakes but I have also been reasonably good at getting on board early with long term winners in all sorts of stuff including mining stocks.

Anyway, sorry if I come across as a spruiker, but, my enthusiasm is very sincere. I believe in this technology - it has huge potential. I think this company is world class and if you have a look at the announcements over the past 12 months then I think most people would be impressed. Everything is lining up nicely. Of course I want the shares to increase - I would be a bloody fool to think otherwise. Nonetheless, the company facts are all out there for anyone to take on board, to verify and to form their own views.

All this is obviously IMO.

Cheers
    U

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.1¢ 6.6¢ $39.17K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59740 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 8709 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.