3DP 13.9% 4.1¢ pointerra limited

sorry antonswig I have been milking the cows this weekend. i...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    sorry antonswig I have been milking the cows this weekend.

i respect Ulysses05's views

in answer to your questions.

1. yes I'm new to hot copper
    2. no I'm not posting any negative tripe
    3. I'm interested in investing in 3DP, just trying to better understand the model
    4. i have a down stream interest in the use of lidar point clouds ( wouldn't have used the word Morbid to describe my interest)
    5. given the density at which terrestrial lidar is collected it wouldn't take too long to get to the volume of points 3DP has.

the question I have is - if you collect the lidar point cloud for your own use and then use it before either selling or giving it to 3DP for a royalty stream how many other people are likely to want the same Lidar

for example - if you lidar the inside of a plant room or office block, who else but the client of the collector will want the data

If a government was to collect statewide aerial lidar data and publish via 3DP this would be useful, but for it to be really useful the point density would need to be at least 15 points per sq m

there is definitely value in the product, just how to obtain regularly refreshed data for no or low cost that is useful to multiple customers I suspect will be a challenge

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.005(13.9%)
Mkt cap ! $33.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.6¢ 4.0¢ $269.5K 6.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 264011 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 308773 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.