LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Latest Announcement, page-21

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Cheers CashFromChaos, it's comments like the ones you made makes me more optimistic for the future. The world needs more environmentally friendly technology and it is companies like LPD with L-max (and at one stage I thought LIT may have had something but their shenanigans over the last six to 12 months have me worrying about their authenticity with their operations, I would like to be proved wrong).

L-max could be a 'game be a breaker' in the production of battery grade lithium if it pushes down the cost curve. Although given the technology it has along with the advantage it can give, the company will need to restructure its capital-base before it can proceed down the path of major development and production.

But these are hurdles that are not impossible, there is however the over-hang of shares  which LIT has that can prove a stumbling block for a near term rise in its share price as that company is going to need cash unless it has some reserves secreted away in a corner somewhere.

Cheers to all for not rubbishing my views naughtpatjoe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.