EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

latest announcment

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Ok I think this is what we have all been waiting for. I found this in hot coppers asx announcements.

Now tell me I am wrong

Dear Shareholder

The Chairman of Extract Resources Limited (“Extract”), Mr. Bob Buchan, submits the
    attached statement to shareholders given in accordance with Section 203D of the
    Corporations Act in relation to the upcoming Meeting to be held on 2 February 2009.
    In relation to the Meeting, due to there being some confusion amongst shareholders
    regarding a pre-completed proxy form accompanying a recently posted statement from
    Kalahari Minerals plc (“Kalahari”), it should be noted that Extract did not issue or
    endorse the pre-completed Kalahari proxy form. Extract is not able to solicit votes or to
    recommend any particular voting instruction to its shareholders. The pre-completed proxy
    form as issued with the letter from Kalahari was prepared by or on behalf of Kalahari in
    respect of its own purposes in relation to the voting for the Meeting.
    For the avoidance of confusion enclosed is a fresh 'blank' proxy form which shareholders
    who have not already completed and lodged an appropriate proxy form may use to complete
    and return either:

Ok read that boys

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1735907 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5732989 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.