SMM 20.0% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

latest asx announcement, page-10

1. 718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Knowledge,

The Oxford English Dictionary says;

++++
    Knowledge is defined variously as;
    (i) facts, information, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject

(ii) what is known in a particular field or in total; facts and information

(iii) awareness or familiarity gained by experience of a fact or situation.

Philosophical debates in general start with Plato's formulation of knowledge as "justified true belief".

The term knowledge is also used to mean the confident understanding of a subject, potentially with the ability to use it for a specific purpose.
    ++++

Knowledge! I think you got it wrong somewhere and mixed the terms up a bit. May I suggest you change your name to

Abuse

++++
    Verbal abuse is a form of abusive behaviour involving the use of language. Verbal abuse is different from profanity in that it can occur without profanity, and profanity can be used in a non-abusive way.

Anybody can verbally attack once in a while, when they are worn out, stressed, frightened, or angry, and strangely enough, their intention is not to cause harm. They're simply unaware of what they are saying, and for the most part, are simply trying to redirect their victim's attention.
    ++++

Cheers,
    IHS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $256 64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1962026 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5715156 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.