MEJ 0.00% 5.3¢ macro energy ltd

latest bitcoin news, page-20

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This is from the Coindesk site. The news flows at a phenomenal rate, but this article is of direct relevance to MEJ. Emmanuel Abiodun is a director of the 'new' MEJ.

Bitcoin price took quite a rise last night, now back up to 576 as I write. (Bitstamp)

For its part, CloudHashing says it is proud to be the mining partner of choice to digitalBTC.

“This is a mutually beneficial relationship and partnership for both parties. CloudHashing bringing its wealth of knowledge in the bitcoin mining space and digitalBTC (MEJ) is entering an exciting market with strong capital backing and proven bitcoin trading success,” CloudHashing.com CEO Emmanuel Abiodun told CoinDesk.

Abiodun points out that interest in similar co-op deals is on the rise. He notes that CloudHashing.com has grown at “an alarming rate” and he expects even more success from deals with companies such as digitalBTC.

“It is a trend I believe we will continue to see and companies like DigitalBTC are at the forefront,” he added.

When asked to comment on CloudHashing.com’s expansion into Iceland, Abiodun said mining in the country is growing at a rapid pace.

“We have more than trebled our capacity in Iceland alone. Our overall pool size has grown over ten times since January 2014. Iceland is a great place to mine bitcoin and we have not had issues with regulators,” he concluded.

At full capacity, CloudHashing.com expects it will be churning out between $7.5m and $10m dollars in coins a month. The sheer scale of the operation creates unique opportunities for digitalBTC and its trade desk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.