CNB 4.94% 38.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Moneygalore,I don't see any bullying what so ever being directed...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    Moneygalore,

I don't see any bullying what so ever being directed at you. In fact your posts over the last few weeks have deteriorated significantly, and since this is Hot Copper (notorious for bickering), I am some what perplexed that the 'forum locals' have been so patient with you. Your recent posts offer absolutely no value.

Negative posts and information that may not be favorable to the investment is always welcome and very good to have, sometimes even more valuable than positive information about an investment, as it creates balance, that being said, anything posted which is positive or negative should be at least well researched, factual and relevant. Your low content posts appear to lack anything relevant and come across as anything but well researched.

You convey the message that you are very new to investing, hyper-emotional and somewhat lacking insight into your investment decision. In my opinion, extremely high risk/penny stock/speculative market end of town does not seem to suit you based on the image you convey through your posts.

CNB is a sub 100 million market cap company, we are a little plankton, many institutional/HNW investors are only just starting to hear the name Carnaby resources.

Our maiden Air Core drilling program has not even concluded. Air Core drilling is used to define a target for further infill drilling with Diamond and RC. It is simply illogical to say 'bad drilling results must have leaked'. You don't get 'bad drilling results' from Air Core. You hit bed rock, you chip a few feet extra (at best) and you define where to look for 'yellow stuff'. The 'yellow stuff' is already confirmed to be there through historical RAB samples, albeit drilled on the wrong azimuth!

If you would like to use that explanation, please wait until we at least start the RC bit spinning and then claim 'bad results'.

Furthermore, there is far more to CNB than the Mallina Basin, we have approximately 18 million dollars of 'pay dirt' to be called upon when ever we require, this will likely be expanded through further drilling into the north wall which will commence shortly. We have Mt. Birnie (easily developed open pit/UG copper mine), TH offset/repetition and further highly prospective greenfield tenements in the Yilgarn Craton.

The share price action is completely consistent with a healthy up trend. Institutions close to me are acquiring shares (especially the 4 new insto's) while spooked Hot Copper investors are selling, this is standard practice and very healthy. Your comment about a downward trend reversal is incredibly inaccurate. It takes more than 2 weeks to confirm a trend. 15 years of investing in thousands of microcap resources companies have taught me that.

For the record, I have refrained from participating in Hot Copper for 10 years for this very reason. It always turns to low content garbage, I am more than aware that you will take offence and become emotional over my very direct and somewhat 'insulting' post, it will most likely be moderated anyway, but since I decided a few months ago to participate in Hot Copper, I may as well go out on a bang!

Kindest regards,

Alf

Last edited by AlfieKnows: 05/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $66.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.0¢ 38.0¢ $63.03K 163.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11099 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 11000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.