CDX 1.61% 6.1¢ cardiex limited

Hi gliontos,Agree with your comments except for "the good thing...

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hi gliontos,

Agree with your comments except for "the good thing is management is aligned with holders in that they hold significant amount of shares so it's in their interest to maintain the low number of shares".

I think mgmt's shareholding is paltry for a company with such supposed potential. The last on market trade was back in 2008. A cap raising is virtually a given in my book given the lack of director/management interest in purchasing shares - they simply know there will be a chance to participate at a discounted price in the next few months. My only buy trigger in a cap raising scenario will be if there is a significant subunderwritting agreement (something chunky - ie more than the token 10-20k) which will really indicate managements belief that the capital will be sufficient.

My only smokey is a CPT 1 coding decision beforehand in which case they may raise at a substantially higher price than where we are today. But thats a low probability outcome IMO.

I'm sure management are doing a fine job but we'll really know we are moving as a company when they get their collective wallets out. Until then sit and hope for a deus ex machina.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $17.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.1¢ $2.064K 33.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26169 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.