BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

There appears to be a little frustration amongst NMS...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    There appears to be a little frustration amongst NMS shareholders. If you are are chartist its certainly not an attractive chart so these short term investors certainly aren't buying the stock. That takes away some buying momentum, in fact these pessimists are probably the sellers chipping away at the buy side. Only corporates and fundamentalists now!!
    I can't fault Lange's timing regarding funding. He has managed to secure a cap raising at a premium to market which is pretty impressive in the current environment. What I really want to see is these acquisitions finalised. This is the next step so that an all out bail doesn't occur. (Less likely now given the 95c placement)

Another thought. A cooling world economy means that some labour will be freed and hence a tighter market. This is a good thing for companies like NMS who will have an insatiable thirst for good labour resources at market prices. NMS' investment time frame is 5years plus, so the best thing to do if you can stand volatility is stop studying the shareprice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.