BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

latest brr confirms my optimism, page-6

1. 3,628 Posts.
    Alba, I seriously think you should consider selling and moving on. You have had a go at other people in the past for downramping or being negative, but you have been nothing but that for a number of weeks now. We are clearly in the midst of general market volatility, and unfortunately stocks like NMS, that many would still consider a speccie, will and have suffered.

I admit I was a little disappointed with the recent quarterly. I was surprised that the revenue figure failed to exceed that of the first quarter. But does that mean it's the end for the NMS fairytale? I don't think it's really even started yet.

If you think back to where they were 18 months ago, it is a remarkable turnaround, and they will have their day in the sun again, but it was never anything but a long term hold.

Remember, quarterlies are simply cashflow and revenue figures. We haven't actually seen a profit result from the first half yet. That will come in a couple of weeks.

There have been plenty of constructive comments on here, and a few, like myself, have expressed a little disappointment at the result, but there may also be some very good reasons for it that we don't know about. But if Lange were to announce a $100m contract right now, I reckon you would be disappointed that it wasn't $200 million. Definitely glass half empty. Nothing to see here. Move along.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.