BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

I think Phillip K hit it on the head. Is WR the person from...

1. 29 Posts.
    I think Phillip K hit it on the head. Is WR the person from hereonin??

A billion tonne resource is not worth anything unless it can be sold. That means either offtake or transporting it. So far, the market, including myself with large holdings have not seen diddly on either. Inexcuseable in a junior with all that cash. Are we stuck with him for now? Sure. Can we agitate for more effort on transport and offtake? Yes. Every BRM holder i reckon should be emailing him, calling him. Whatever

The market is valuing BRM, sorry to say Westcott, at the smaller resource of 50mt, plus Duck Creek). So BRM could head much much lower, far less than cash in the bank. With some buying around cash backing, but this may dry up.

He can't sell his ore at the gate either, won't blend in with other ores. It was already tried. So actually, an offtake agreement is actually as important as a transport option.

The game never actually changed, and iron ore is always about transporting the ore and offtake to reduce risk for a junior. Something that WR does not seem to have grasped. There is a belief w/i BRM that they are FMG. They are not. As we know.

If he had a viable option, he would have announced it.

Sorry to pour oil on all you WR followers. I just think he hasn't done enough with $100m in the bank to move what the market wants. And his l/t plan is pretty Powerpoint presentation stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.