BMN 9.13% $1.99 bannerman energy ltd

Thanks doubledown. I do believe most of those could serve as...

1. 112 Posts.
    Thanks doubledown. I do believe most of those could serve as catalysts to get BMN a little closer to what would be considered fair value. I dont think resource upgrades will have much impact at this point as the project costs will not change dramatically without a new high grade zone discovery (but it would extend mine life).

One thing that Tibbs pointed out which would most assuredly light the BMN fuse is a strategic investor/JV/offtake agreement. A takeover offer would indeed do it as well, however I hope it doesn't pan out that way as I think we will realize more value if we mine this thing ourselves.

Something I have brought up in the past is that the market seems hell bent on making BMN prove where the Capex will come from - which has not been the case for other companies with inferior projects and something that I believe is unfair and shows a definite lack of foresight.

BMN have revealed that there have been interested parties on site doing their due diligence. With the uranium supply/demand picture coming more into focus, it's obvious that demand is outweighing supply and will continue to tilt in our favour. Pressure is mounting on end users to secure supply and Etango can not be ignored IMO.

All it would take is for BMN to announce they have signed an offtake agreement or that they are welcoming a partner to the project and we could double or triple instantly.

Good Luck to All!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.99
Change
-0.200(9.13%)
Mkt cap ! $355.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.08 $1.98 $1.926M 954.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2367 $1.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.01 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.