BRU 0.00% 8.7¢ buru energy limited

I have a couple of questions that maybe someone can help me...

1. 72 Posts.
    I have a couple of questions that maybe someone can help me with. One is,when buru start production from Ungani say 5000 bopd are they going to be trucking it out on gravel roads or are they going to seal the roads or are they going to build a flowline to the main hwy where they can have a storage facility where trucks can load from year round,because Im a bit concerned that lots of road trains rattling up and down a wet gravel road in the wet season may become a logistical nightmare.Also, where are the trucks going to unload the oil,does broome have an oil offtake facility and shiploading ability?
    And, if Buru does prove up to have 20tcf of gas,what market are they going to sell it into?Surely sending a trickle down to the Southwest as Domgas is not enough sales to cover the Infrastructure costs to set it all up.Would they consider building an LNG plant somewhere to ship it to bigger markets overseas?
    It seems to me theyre going to have trouble getting their product to market given the remoteness of the oil and gas fields they have in the kimberlies and and the cost of infrastructure they need to sell it.
    Can anyone enlighten me on these concerns,I am not downramping,Im just thinking ahead of the practicality of production,having been in the game many years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.6¢ $38.43K 443.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 169435 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 430473 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.