VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Latest clinical trial results, page-2

1. 904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Cheers DJ...

Looking @ the MITCI data, does it seem a bit 'lite on' (or skewed) as such, or am I reading it incorrectly..??

The 'black' boxes at the bottom (p19) illustrate the previously published results (11% & 13% from 2015/16) for the 'standalone' Vervoy stats for both the 'checkpoint naive' and 'checkpoint non-respondents', and the 'blue/white' tables above don't clearly illustrate if that data:

1] is current data (data), particularly 'with/without' the CA21 'combo' inclusion (one would expect it is)
    2] and either of tbhe 'updated' stats are anywhere near the 57% BORR we've seen previously

I also noticed there is a big fat 'asterisk' in the header of p19, which isn't 'footnoted' anywhere to provide any context for its purpose..??

I might see if I can email (or call) VLA and see if I can get a little more clarity for myself, and others if I'm successful...

I'll be pretty unpleasantly surprised if the Vervoy/CA21 'combo' has seen such significant 'reductions' in BORR (from 57% down to 16% [8/50] /9% [3/33]) since Nov 2017....

Any feedback/insights welcome, I think many of us are curiously waiting to see how it all plays out...

ML
    Last edited by morgenlofting: 11/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.