AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

latest date for ANN?, page-16

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    No worries mate.

I thought the sentences I placed above and below the sentence you suggest might be taken out of context put it in just that, "context". Specifically, the sentence below;

"Thankfully, this is the (hopefully), last roll of the dice for Sumitomo but again NOTHING is certain in this matter until these judges say so."

What I was attempting to say (perhaps ambiguously), was given we win as I expect we will, this will be the last, final, end, finale, termination, conclusion and completion of the matter. We win and Sumitomo lose. END OF STORY. NO MORE LEGAL AVENUES for Sumitomo. Happy days for all!!

Conversely, if the appeal is allowed in anyway that stops us moving forward, we would then continue to fight in order to mine the tenement. If this was the case the issue would be drawn out and as such our good friends at Sumitomo would continue with their well established modus operandi and I would expect more legal action to be undertaken. I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong. To be clear, in my opinion, we win 'appeal dismissed', no more lawyers, we don't, it just keeps going and going and going as many of you already know too well! That's all.

Importantly, the main reason for my post was to put forward the possibility that we might not win. I thought this appeal or more importantly 'appeal dismissal' might be becoming seen by some no longer as an 'IF' but as a 'WHEN' result. It's just that I have as I'm sure you have, seen people get burnt in situations like this before. Shite, I'm not too proud to say that I have been burnt in situations like this before.

I assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that there a lot of first time investors in AVQ and WOW what a great stock to start with (fingers crossed). Conversely, if this goes bad the SP will plummet as you know and investors will be left with a fraction of their investment for a long time. Unfortunately, I have heard about people buying AVQ on credit to maximise profits after the win. Crazy stuff if you ask me. I only invest what I can afford to lose and would hope others do the same. Nothing more, nothing less.

I promise you mate I want this to go as well as everyone else as I have said before I have, well, now about $80k on this puppy and want it to come home as much as anyone. I was just putting forward the possibility that we might not win.

Nothing is a slam dunk.

I have read this case and done my research. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone too senior at the company and definitely haven't gone golfing, fishing or to the races with RM but think he has done a great job thus far. If we win this stock will be my best for the year, perhaps ever. Just saying it's not over until it's over!

Still very confident!

I hope that clarifies things mate. Sorry for the confusion. I promise you we are on the same side of this.

GLTAH and Jazz.
    Last edited by Waterblunt: 13/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.