AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

latest date for ANN?, page-23

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

I dont believe "new" options will be on the agenda,
    I do believe that the current options that expire this month will be extended....or i hope they will.....but not for to long either.
    The people holding the current options are all people who dug deep when the chips were down and participated in raises when things didn't look good, so hats off to them, for the record i dont own a single one of those but know a lot of people who do.
    A extension is a best case scenario for all.

For the holders....it pretty much assures them a bundle of money (decision pending) and a reward to investing when they did.

For the company its a double bonus,
    Firstly.... the people holding are genuine investors who won't be looking to flood the market to sell
    Secondly and importantly it gives time to absorb and downwards pressure if holders choose to sell to excercise oppies, you could imagine that there would be a mad rush last week of sep to sell....this surely will put a.downer on SP.... a extension will give time for holders 2 excercise and also there will be more liquidity (decision pending )

So your loyal holders will still be holding stock and not your brokers, also they will make a quid
    Company has pressue on SP removed and maintains tight register.

Win win for all parties involved.
    Again i could be miles off but i think this is a logical and possible scenario...

Glta
    Since my tigers lost today.....carnnn the hawks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.