CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Latest DR Interview with Crux, page-19

1. 3,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1011
    Quite false , and I'll thank you not to gaslight this thread . Ive consistently said constructive criticism is welcome, and plenty of that goes on that I do not respond to. But the fact is when a stock is in distress, a mixture of those "mischievious" types do usually appear and I delight in calling them out..
    A ridiculous statement, and clearly you're not comprehending what has been discussed here, because we've all dissected the AISC to pieces. We'll just put it down to you not wanting to deviate from you new train of thought that this project is a disaster because AISC is permanently $1950+. Ok.
    True. But did anyone ever know they would reach their production targets? This is the vital piece you still do not understand.
    And I have never implied they should not be.
    Someone stuffed up, but you have made up your mind it is CAI management, and not the contractor. You have also made up your mind that everything must run perfectly as planned, and that mistakes are not allowed, presumably so you can make investment gains as quickly as possible. Now you have experienced the reality of investing in mining stocks, but it seems you are none the wiser.
    Partially yes, but panice sellers, fomo buyers, the greedy, the fearful all take a SP to strange places. When the big holders all dumped at 10:02am on 27th Jan, how many lines did they wipe and thus kill their realisation price for themselves? (Even Dave said it was a dumb thing to do in that Crux interview). This is where the smart money profits.
    I will continue to call out BS where I see it. You call it droning, but most of my comments are fairly well received. Im not sure the same could be said for your comments since you lost your shirt here?

I like the project and I've already got a position. If I lose the lot, it makes zero difference to my life. Any idea what that is? Its called "risk management".

Since you're so down on CAI, why dont you sell you're remaining 1% and be dne with it? Plenty of other cheap goldies right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.