CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Latest DR Interview with Crux, page-22

1. 3,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    Likwise I'll thank you to keep your gaslighting to yourself, and not to put words into my mouth with your "Class of 85" style comments.

Read again where I said "I dont care if I lose my holding". Thats because risk management dictates its only a small portion of my portfolio. I never completely trust any ASX board to execute perfectly. Things do go wrong , frequently. Thats why I know not to bet the house

If you think the exeuction failure here is class actionable, it again proves you are an emotional uninformed greenhorn "investor". We've discussed that here, so again, you dont read or take up information.
    So you think management shafted SHers, and a class action is due, yet you buy in? Yeah, that makes sense. No one buys a stock then immediately starts bagging out the management. I doubt you hold at all.You've made 7 comments in the last month here, and most of them are ignorant and puerile.

Looks like you are here to troll so gonna put you in the ignore bin. C ya.

Definition of "Class of 85": The approximate 85% of market perticipants, mostly retail, who never learn to read the market nor understand how it operates, and continually lose money to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.