EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

re:just a thought OK, its time for some READING.And a wee...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    re:just a thought OK, its time for some READING.
    And a wee thought or three.

(For non READERS, please go back to your home and away programes.)

Who noticed the following ?
    From the AGM Presentation.
    page 8
    the words, 25kilometers of U channel.

Now a time to think and read.
    Please go and find another U type stock, ANYWHERE in the World that can claim this statement.
    I couldn't can you, if so please tell me who.

That statement from page 8, should have been enough to make everybody pee their pants with excitment about EXTRACT !

Now, go back to the same paper from the AGM.
    Read AND think.
    There are other Airbourne U areas, as shown in gold colour, what if, what if the areas between the known U bearing areas, these areas have been 'masked', (further reading describes this can happen).. eg, there are a couple of drill holes which suggest this to be or is the case.

WHAT IF, all the areas are interconnecting....???

Without the interconnecting, what have we, what are you looking at.....
    YES, there is only one possible conclusion,
    AND this could be, the largest known deposit of U bearing material in the World.

From the release of the Report, dated 6th December 06,
    The Anglo drilling results, " effectively doubles..(DOUBLES) the strike length of Ida Dome.

Another wee thought,
    RIO's Rossing uses a Trolly system, as most will know by reading about the people over the river, or should have read about them.

This Trolly system saves about us$0.35per ton in freight from the collection area to the dump area.
    This is for roughly only 3ks of movement.
    Now multiply this by 50mil ton plus.

IF...
    If EXT was to use the Rossing mill, and the mine/collection area was 20k or 25ks away, a trolly system could be emplyed, the saving in freight movement would be us$..............

For the non READERS again.
    Rossing also uses a mobile scanner system, where by each truck, 180ton, is scanned and directed to the percentage of U dump, if the percentage is too low, it goes to another dump, however, as the price of U increases, so does the value of this low grade dump, then in the future, this could be milled and sold.

EXT could and most likly use the same system, and process higher grade ore at first to produce an income quickly.

Again, there is a mountain of exciting material available for the reader.

Todays action.
    As a guess, it would appear to me someone/s is/are still slowly collecting EXT stock.

Almost no supply of stock available at a saleable price, a good sign of loner term holders (also greedier and thinking holders.)

EXT didn't fall today, when just about everybody else did, which suggests that the general market has discovered, a wee company that may just have on their leases the biggest area of U bearing material in the World, so far.

OPPS, did I say anything about all the other strike zones, and all the other Leases..... later, then.

Kind regards,
    Barry
    Disclaimer : I could be 1000% wrong, and therefore kindly suggest, you too go and dig around and READ and give me your conclusions, please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.