PVM 0.00% 36.5¢ pmi gold corporation

latest drilling at obotan project, page-3

1. 13,252 Posts.
    The upside of future drilling will be hard to discount, with such a long strike length the will be a lot more discoveries. Also with more drilling at the obtain nakran and kubi and the how many more oz will be added to there. With 4.5 mill OZ could we see 8 or 9 million Oz by next year with a lot more drilling, with the infill and new discoveries. Some of the at depth result where good high grade results. But the promise of new discoveries in green field and redrilling of brown field resources could make Pmi gold one of the bigger African gold miners, with results like this and the promise of a lot more and such a small MC in comparison to peers makes me wonder how many other big gold miners will run the ruler over PMI Gold. Companies like Ashanti have the infrastructure there and huge cash piles will look and look hard. With gold over US 1720 after a 63 dollar rise an OZ yesterday and big deposits get harder to find and especially as pmi has a huge footprint. It would be a shame to not see them get up and mine but with such good grades in comparision to other miners in the area and potential I really think the company will be approached.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.