KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Latest Edison report, page-42

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    The stock was 32 cents on the 21st June - and has pretty much doubled in 5 months. How wrong can one person here be...... Hardly the form or credentials to elevate one's self, as remotely capable of providing balanced debate.

It is normal for individuals to want to be accepted by their peers - a persons social acceptance here is being trashed for some unknown reason, in a self inflicted fashion.

As mentioned, I don't think it should be assumed, everybody here has the resources to actually purchase stocks - and if that is the case, than I have complete empathy and would care for such individuals.

===================

I was actually hoping we would have some form of confirmation that the placement shareholders were selling. That would make more sense and explain the subdued SP response to the announcement of Monday morning. I think this is still the possibility, given we probably need a top 20 report, as of this morning harvett.

Also there is a transaction on the Kazia, Bank of New York Mellon ADR website - as of Monday. I did not thoroughly check out what is was. BNYM act as depositary for Kazia, but have to lodge a change in holdings, if ordinary shares were converted to ADR's....7000 ADR's went through in the after market this morning. That is the equivalent of 100,000 of our shares (in the after market)….that huge spike in trading in the States is understandable for last Wednesday (day of the leak) - but did not look right last night.

Anyway I have got a couple of these theories wrong lately - it does not matter. The undervaluation here is extreme and we just need to wait.

However I agree with JB.........it is very likely a high percentage of that placement will take profits.

I was a so called sophisticated shareholder pre the GFC....it was the done thing, to dump the shares, or even open up an immediate corresponding CFD short, prior to their allocation. Here those that got in on the placement have a surprise 50 % stag profit, but only since the "leak" could they off load the shares. Converting shares in ADR's would appeal with the huge liquidity over there.....As I say, it does not matter - the details of many comparable bigPharma deals have been presented here and they may best serve to highlight, the ludicrous situation we have here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.