IMU 3.85% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Latest Email from Leslie (11 Feb 2020 @ 9am), page-43

1. 4,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    PB & Others,
    I am sorry if I come across as negative toward IMU and its future, I truley believe in the potential of the "B Cell" lines and CF33. So much so I have a significant amount of my Gross Nett wealth invested in IMU.

I am although disappointed in the way management (Board) are doing some things. In particular their total disrespect for retail holders in the last two CR's, especially the last.
    I am also disgruntled in the way our/my board fritter our/my dollars away especially with regard to Executive Directors (and NED's to a lesser degree) renumeration. For a company that has virtually no income, remuneration should (in my opinion) be far more orientated toward scrip and options. Whilst I am all for reward for effort one must understand our/my CEO grosses approx: $2.7k per day of work and PH approx: $1.5k per day of work. In a nutshell that reeks of a typical "Lifestyle" orientated BOD's. If we have any chance of success (once again, I believe we do) and our/my directors believe so too, they should be acknowledging this with the way they are remunerated.

So in a nutshell this paid video is just more mud in the face for the retail investors who have supported the company over many years with their hard earned dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $332.9K 6.302M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 539790 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1243558 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.