GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Latest EV news, page-143

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    Have been reading all of the posts of late. I guess as a Long Term holder circa 2010 I'm not too concerned about shorts, daily fluctuations, false reports,chart theories, blah blah blah.
    The "reality' is Galaxy has a first class business @ Mt Caittlin, and every month it just gets better whether it be increase in % of the recovery rate, or increase in daily tonnage. The team at this mine are doing a great job! Then we have James Bay, and we all are starting to believe that on latest drilling results this could alone be an amazing asset for Galaxy! I think the DFS will blow us away, as always under promise and over deliver the Galaxy mantra. While steadily we build Sal de Vida. It is a great position to be in.
    I believe we have a fantastic board with so much experience in the Lithium business, I don't care if they do get paid more than some poster's think they should, as the old adage says "Pay peanuts you get monkeys" these guys are a great group and we are so fortunate to have them on our side.
    You have to get a little excited when now it is a common occurrence to hear or read about the new battery storage projects taking off around the world such as the announcement in SA today. Gigafactories being built all over the world and Electric Vehicles only just starting. Wow we are in for one heck of a ride!!
    So forget the daily 'noise' and focus on the Big Picture it's a once in a life time experience and I really think us Galaxians are on the right train. Yes I'm excited but also Patient!
    So Chill out and enjoy the journey( it's not always the destination)!
    Cheers
    The Big W

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.