IMU 5.08% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Latest Facebook Post from IMU, page-19

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Thanks to all posters for recent IMU updates & nice to see some decent Pharma media coverage. Some very encouraging news there moving forward & happy to see Ph1 trials being conducted in the USA & Australia for PD1-Vaxx in non small cell lung Ca.

I can’t explain the SP either on this news, particularly that we are expecting Ph2 Her-Vaxx results this year & with some hot items in our pipeline & a very professional & world renowned team.

Things have run so smoothly through FDA applications, GMP manufacturing & so far in the clinic, except for a minor hiccup much earlier on in Her-Vaxx Ph1 with shelf life stability of vaccines. You have to expect these things in INDs, but this was addressed swiftly & professionally.

The team of scientists, medical advisors & management IMU have onboard gives me a lot of confidence that what they have in their pipeline will be given every chance of succeeding through well designed & managed clinical trials, with much experience behind that & the ability to attract funding to achieve this. This appears to be half the battle for many biotechs, even if what they have in their IP is very promising.

GLTAH & well done team IMU

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $2.898M 51.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 4186955 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 337877 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.