GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

latest factual info from utah, page-2

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I have been revisiting some of the GDN announcements and have found a glaring discrepancy in one in particular.
    It seems we haven't always had the privelege of up to date informed announcements, and things that were on public record have been delayed in being announced to the ASX and therefore shareholders - very likely with the whole point of giving insiders a chance to get out, particularly when news and trading patterns are compared.
    A time when we should have had lively upward trading, actually shows a flat period, whick looks to me like people trying to exit their positions.

At this stage, I think it's wise for me not to go into too many specifics, as it may be a case for an official enquiry.

If I just say that the drillers reported the milling and fishing of the 'lost pipe' on or before November 28th and we were not advised until December 5th - maybe some of you can piece it all together.
    It certainly looks as if that time frame was used for selling out on the back of what should have lifted the price with Pinkerton Ann.

Anyway - keep hunting - and see if I've gone mad or whether there was some illegal trading going on.

I'll have to give good old Neil a ring or something and get the AFR investigative skills put to work!!!
    Nah - second thoughts, I can do better by myself!!

John & Richard - you might have some explaining to do!!
    Start preparing your stories fellas - stocko might be able to offer some advice!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.