FBR 5.41% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

Happy New year everyone ! Let’s try to keep this thread this...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Happy New year everyone ! Let’s try to keep this thread this year as clean and as informative as we can . Love the interview very positive in many ways , I notice the Sp rose once this was release just goes to show the power of positive interviews, we’re only just started in the states wait till HX arrives !
    TIME IS MONEY , was mentioned quite a few times this ring so true with the construction sector, “bottom line” is where it’s at alway’s has been and alway’s will be . I just hope Mike realise our TIME our MONEYis just as important! ipo was 2 c…… 8 years later 2.7c ! i really think we have turned the corner you can see Mikes confidence , as I said before the Americans love new tech and imo HX once demonstrated will blow them away ! FBR need to get this 110% right , 3 teams of lawyers are working on ???? FBR in Florida , Brickworks in Florida with a large stake in FBR , Dr Hortons in Florida , Liebher group in Florida , this is not a coincidence the ducks are starting to line up imo. All major holders are holding firm now at the 14:46 mark of the interview I especially like this , I’ve been saying this for many years ,Brick manufacturers need HX as a matter of urgency for their very survival going into the future ! Mike went on to say : PARTNER WITH BRICK AND BLOCK MANUFACTURERS WE SEE THEM AS A NATURAL PARTNER BECAUSE NOT ONLY DO THEY GET TO ENSURE THAT BRICK AND BLOCK REMAIN A MAIN STAY PRODUCT IN THE INDUSTRY BUT NOW THEY POTENTIALLY PICK UP A LARGE PORTION OF LAYING REVENUE THAT THEY CURRENTLY DON’T GET , SO ITS ATTRACTIVE TO THE BRICK AND BLOCK MANUFACTURERS FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE AND ITS ATTRACTIVE FOR THE BUILDERS BEING THAT THEY MAINTAIN THE SPEED OF OUT PUT !
    Think once HX lands it will take the builders by storm and make the stick builds quiver in their boots . Have a great break all 2024 has just started and HX will succeed in the USA imo glad we’re finally outa here . Just my opinion DYOR .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $405.2K 10.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3436326 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 54334 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.