LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Thanks KeyserSoze, I am a bit surprised at the apparent...

1. 3,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Thanks KeyserSoze,

I am a bit surprised at the apparent oversights / errors by LNG which have lead to requests from FERC for amendment /clarification; as in Q 4 (a & b).

"... show pile capacity curves for the workshop area to a depth of 80 feet while the soil properties provided in Plate 40 for the workshop area extend only to a depth of 52 feet. Please clarify, revise, and resubmit..."

and

"...settlements under the tank were calculated using a loading of 3,600 psf while the operating loading is 4,781 psf and the hydrotest loading is 5,783 pounds..."

*italics are mine

I don't like to think LNG or contracted parties are rushing on this, and I would have expected such details to be checked scrupulously before initial submission, and nothing left to chance!

Question for Bortgm and one or two other fellow holders who I recall working in or on the periphery of the sector... am I being pedantic, and do you know if in fact these sorts of errors are standard fare, left for FERC to pick up and "correct".

On a positive note, I am glad the queries about piling relate to a workshop rather than the major plant infrastructure, but come on....settlement calcs for the LNG tanks...phew, best get that right lol

Looking forward to further thoughts...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.