OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

latest from prominent hill, page-50

1. 11,632 Posts.
    "My mistake I know, but it just goes to show that loyalty means 'jack $hit' in the real world and I cop it fair and square (we are given lessons right through life and I just hope I can use this lesson to my advantage somewhere down the track)."

Hope2 I fully agree with you up to a point, but lets see ?
    How the hell did shares holders know, when the price was falling, many thought they were doing the right thing by slowly buying more, because so many thought at way over sold prices, only to learn after, OZL had spent nearly all its money was not in a healthy state as we were told over and over, and was in fact quite a bit of debit. very easy my friend for us share holders to make mistakes and more mistakes, when you have darn lairs running the 3rd largest resource company. telling us all is cool..I'm so ticked off, not only should they be sacked. they should be in jail. I'll like to get AM champagne and stick it where the sun doesn't shine I tell ya.

Regards
    Mx

PS its no different than a insurance company taking your money to insure your home, then telling you a month latter they have no money to pay you if something happens to you home. how can that be the mistake of the poor house holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.