KAR 0.27% $1.84 karoon energy ltd

TU Mr. Jimmy I think I see smoke signals from the top of the...

1. 1,675 Posts.
    TU Mr. Jimmy
    I think I see smoke signals from the top of the mount and its a good sign.

"Australia-based Karoon Gas is said to be in talks with Queiroz Galvao Oil & Gas (QGOG) for the charter of the semi-submersible rig Olinda Star to carry out a four-month drilling programme in the Santos basin off Brazil. According to a well-placed source, Karoon and QGOG are at an advanced stage of negotiations regarding the contracting of the Olinda Star for 120 days".

I like that Karoon is taking the opportunity to hit the ground running hopefully with a pocket full of cash. I know we have differences on what is going to happen and who may be the new partner, but, GREAT FIND. Hope you pop a top (with the foam on top) and have a great weekend.

Hope to see this chart reversing very soon. Hope Monday is the big day. and we all get very happy for a change.

I think we will see a lot of ups and downs as short termers take what they can and run. Once all the dust settles I think Karoon will start a steady climb.

Have a great weekend all from here in New Orleans, USA. Waiting for next week.

Bob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
-0.005(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.470B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.84 $1.86 $1.82 $5.917M 3.219M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 48719 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.84 7249 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.