AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

"Have to say surprised with 1.5cps.... oh well" Victim of...

1. 1,304 Posts.
    "Have to say surprised with 1.5cps.... oh well"

Victim of sentiment methinks Cmon. The AKK register is still at the mercy of DTs, if much of the horseplay on these threads are any indication. I doubt any top 20 movement at all except for accumulation. The POO doesn't help but frankly I don't beleive the retrace is anything other than trading off announcements.

Until the debt package detail is ratified, the exact nature of exposure to it (read timing of call on funds), and the clear intent on its use, it'll get kicked up and down .

I'm wondering whether AKK can go it alone once funds are available, if they so choose, given possible holes in the HK program for Birch, if the latter has to take a break for their own HBP commitments. The FO agreement with HK earnt them the exclusive right to drill on AKK acreage for 70% of the action, but only (again, my assumption) with HK-funded wells, and was not constrained to a timeframe. It may not preclude AKK (I would have thought) from drilling their own wells on their own acreage, (given effectively derisked by HK) and the debt is almost certainly tied to Birch reserves, and extrapolated results.

The debt terms must be tied to production income models, and these in turn must be tied to some kind of deliverable timing. I'd love to take a fine tooth comb to the term sheet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.