IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Latest GEM from "The Professor "....must read!!, page-37

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1183
    @odd&evens

suffice to say that "The Professor" is intimate with the ins and outs of the science and understands all too clearly so he loses not a wink of sleep at night regarding any of this stuff.

I was merely presenting something to the HC audience so if you take issue with what was was posted then simply ignore.

With all the nonsensical posts on this board you take issue with what I posted. Really?

Go back and re-read what was posted and do please call out anything in there that was hype or whatever.

Both the Professor and me have been on this train since 2015 and have an average price of less than .02 so please do understand that "The Professor" likely knows more about the company and science than anyone else here on this bull. Folks like Tauren Bull, Slick, Zior understand the business side of things very well as does "The Professor" but a true understanding of the science at a research analysts level I believe he has that in spades. He has spent literally hundreds and hundreds of hours over the years researching every aspect of IMU and I believe with respect there is no other retail investor that has a command of all the we have as does he.

He reads every single post and always has so he will enjoy this little bit of back and forth banter I am sure .

So obviously DYOR always applies and anyone who invests solely on what I, or anyone else for that matter, say does so at their own respective peril.

peace!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.